Pay Based on Experience + Full Benefits!
Position offers great medical benefits including 3 health insurance plans to choose from, Dental Insurance, Vision insurance, PTO, and sick days.
Check out our website: https://www.martinsvillefamilydentistry.com/
Our ideal candidate is someone who will be hard working, self-motivated, personable, and interested in developing a rapport with patients to help them improve their oral health. Must have dental office experience to be considered.
- Dental Front Desk Experience is required
- Knowledge of Dental Insurance
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Self-Motivated, Punctual, Team Player
- Dental Software knowledge
- Proficiency in Dental terminology and procedures
The patient coordinator works alongside the office manager and clinical team to deliver an exceptional patient experience. Ideal candidates should possess a friendly, outgoing demeanor and excellent organizational skills while also having the ability to direct and help maintain full productive schedules.
- Greet and welcome patients and visitors to the practice.
- Check in patients according to office protocol, verifying and updating patient information.
- Confirm the next day’s appointments according to protocol and patient preferences.
- Schedule patients for efficient use of the doctor and staff time.
- Maintain a professional reception area.
- Manage recall and inactive patient system
- Collect payment from the patients at the time of service.
- Prepare financial treatment plans and present plan options to the patients.
- Gather and verify patient benefits and maintain accurate benefit summaries in dental software.
- Open and close dental office according to office protocol.
- Daily cash handle and balancing the days transactions.
- Submit insurance claims for completed treatment and prior authorizations.
- United States (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Private practice
- 8 hour shift
- No weekends